XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo everyone, Los Angeles located and loving my 2020 xsr700, and have done many mods on the bike, specifically found in threads on this site! Got the Brogue Motorcycle gauge relocation kit, the all-in-one tidy tail kit, bar end mirrors, and the front pin light blinkers. After adding some tank pads I painted all the red parts black, added some new caps and plugs throughout, removed the passenger pegs and custom mounted a GoPro/cage to the front.

All that's left to do is get a new LED headlamp (any recommendations?), maybe an exhaust? And I've been reading a lot about the spare axiliary dc connector found on the bike, so I purchased a dc connector to usb charger, so going to plug that in next week.

The bike has been beyond good to me!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yo everyone, Los Angeles located and loving my 2020 xsr700, and have done many mods on the bike, specifically found in threads on this site! Got the Brogue Motorcycle gauge relocation kit, the all-in-one tidy tail kit, bar end mirrors, and the front pin light blinkers. After adding some tank pads I painted all the red parts black, added some new caps and plugs throughout, removed the passenger pegs and custom mounted a GoPro/cage to the front.

All that's left to do is get a new LED headlamp (any recommendations?), maybe an exhaust? And I've been reading a lot about the spare axiliary dc connector found on the bike, so I purchased a dc connector to usb charger, so going to plug that in next week.

The bike has been beyond good to me!

View attachment 26733
Nice look! Glad to have you here. Keep us updated on the exhaust. Everything from Leo Vince GP Duals, to Delkevic stubby or up to the 18”, the Two Bros S1R. The list is endless. Depends on desired volume and type of tone. ALMOST no matter what it requires a full system. Happy Hunting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts