XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all -

I just brought my XSR700 home this past Saturday. I've been riding it every day since I got her and can't stop looking online for ways to modify.

I'm from Southern California and new to Sydney (only 7 months). Currently living in the Eastern Burbs (Rose Bay). Looking forward to learning more about the bike and meeting others XSR700 owners in Sydney.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are a few XSR forum members in Sydney now.....maybe time for some ride-outs?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Need to definitely find time in the up coming months for a ride with you all. I'm located in Rose Bay but willing to meet up where ever :)

Thanks for sharing the Breakfast Torque Monaz - looks interesting. Not sure if I'll be able to make this one, but will definitely follow for the next.

Cheers all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, My friend Alex and myself both joined the XSR club this week. We’re in Manly and Lower North Shore. I’d love to meet and chat to other excited owners

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Octa - Do you have a green XSR? If so I think I may have spotted you on New South Head. Looks like there are other XSR700 owners in the area. We should get a group ride going. Maybe this weekend?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts