XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Have to agree im not a fan of that front fairing...its too big and cumbersom but i like what has been acheived all in all and over all it works.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I'm liking the rear, the number plate over the wheel is something i've been considering doing to mine...but the front is all out of proportion, looks very front heavy.
Might look better if the fairing was painted in the yellow anni colours as well...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Looks like some sort of west eagle style fairing/cowl on the front and I hate it. That tail is perfect though. Really clean, lowkey tail lamp, beautiful. Overall in the whole.. I'll pass.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I think its look cleaner without the rear fender, but then you'd have nowhere to mount the taillights and license plate which is a problem.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think its look cleaner without the rear fender, but then you'd have nowhere to mount the taillights and license plate which is a problem.
I'm with you on that one.

Any time it comes to a bike with this sort of design, no rear fender is what I always advocate. Just get a swing arm mounted license plate and a sleek LED strip brake light and you're in the clear :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts