XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the new exhaust from Akrapovic designed for the Xsr (double pipe), i had a "decent" price on it. I should get it saturday. I shall post a video of it soon.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it for 1000 euros with the catalytique filter at my dealership, they fit it too. Still expensive, i know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
it's about what I had in mind tho. here it is for 920€, + catalyzer (I don't get to find its price anywhere) + fitting costs, I find 1.000€ a pretty good deal!

keep us updated!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow...it looks very cool and aggressive!
I only thought it was a bit shorter and smaller.
I like the original exhaust only because is short and quite hidden...i would have liked more if not longer than the stock one.

By the way...it looks nice and i think it's sounds divinely!

We'll wait for some videos or audio file, at least!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, i used my phone (Sony Xperia z5). In fact, i'm not really happy with the sound. It sounds even better in real life ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Ben, what would you say about the sound level? Is it loud or decent enough. I am asking because I live in London and I want people to hear that I am there(for my own safety).

How would you compare your exhaust with the Akrapovic fom MT07?

Saurabh

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is a bit louder than the original but I haven't try yet without the baffle. I's going to be definitly louder. The catalitic filter is on too. If i take it off, you might here me all the way from england :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
It is a bit louder than the original but I haven't try yet without the baffle. I's going to be definitly louder. The catalitic filter is on too. If i take it off, you might here me all the way from england :)
Hahaha... On the other hand i like the idea of having twin exhaust as it would sound better with the baffle out and will suit the character of the bike..

1 - 20 of 48 Posts