XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides getting the hideous larger more amber Yamaha turn signals, we in North America also got these lovely turn signal spacers. Luckily they are easily removed, and you only need to cut down the original bolts, or replace with new shorter ones.

I couldn't find any information on this when I was looking into it, so I thought I'd post some pictures. I had already replaced the OEM turn signals in these photos, but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Besides getting the hideous larger more amber Yamaha turn signals, we in North America also got these lovely turn signal spacers. Luckily they are easily removed, and you only need to cut down the original bolts, or replace with new shorter ones.

I couldn't find any information on this when I was looking into it, so I thought I'd post some pictures. I had already replaced the OEM turn signals in these photos, but you get the idea.
I just put flush mounts on mine from TST and was looking at a way to get ride of that huge space, thanks man!!:smile2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Removed these American-spacers today. If you want to swap for shorter hardware, you'll need lengths of 4x 16mm and 2x 25mm. They're stainless socket head caps size M6.

My next plan is to swap the turn signals to a slimmer/sleaker set.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rocketdog what kind of turn signals are those? I have the flush mounts but I don't think they are bright enough when it's sunny out...looking to get something that won't break the budget, but will keep me visible. Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts