XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a second hand SC Project Exhaust that is listed as being for an MT07. It's the earlier version of the exhaust (Euro 3?) without the cat/box, so it's just the straight through version.

Is anyone able to confirm that this will fit my 2018 XSR? I'm pretty sure I read that most exhausts designed for the MT07/Tracer/XSR do fit each other, but need some confirmation before I buy it.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can't give you a confirmation, but the xsr700 and the MT07 are mostly the same in regards to engine and frame

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,
If you think about this below, I can confirm that it fits perfectly and the sound is amazing (y)
I mounted the exhaust and AFM module last week on my XSR 2018.

·
Registered
425 Posts
It should fit pretty easily by looking at it. The MT O7 and XSR 700 have common frame/engine/ driveline components and even if a little tweaking is necessary it shouldn't be a problem. You might have to flash your ECU or add a PCV type component though to keep the fueling within the right bounds. Have you investigated that issue?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses, pretty much confirmed what I had thought. I've actually just bought an Akrapovic that came up at a good price, so looking forward to getting that fitted soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts