XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is David and I am writing from Spain.

I was the owner of a Triumph Bonneville until I saw the amazing SXR700 about to be released, then I sold the overrated Triumph and ordered my Yamaha. :smile2:

I ordered it two weeks ago, but with all the holydays in between I am still waiting, so possibly next week I get it.

I am attaching a picture with me and my beloved brand new bike. It has been nice to find this forums and I think it will be really useful.

Cheers and happy new year all!

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Much cleaner. Got to love how that Japan Flag sticker stands out, perfect touch to the rad :D
It's just too bad the rest of it wasn't black, even right down to the screws.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, an all black cover would be even better, but hey, these black parts keeps the rad less visible... so it is good. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
That does look a lot better. How much was it for the rad sides and cover together?

Though I'm too cheap to drop £100 for a cover. I'll look into painting mine one weekend.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah around that 100 you mention, but I made a deal for getting the new bike and I got it for free.

Painted has to look well too.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yeah, an all black cover would be even better, but hey, these black parts keeps the rad less visible... so it is good. :)
Indeed, got to be content with the wins we already have. a plastic cover over it could be a cool idea, just needs venting , BUT that might be too much of a stretch.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Mr Garcia!
Glad for your motorcycle!
I placed today an order for mine...she will be in Garage Metal!
I already chosed a lot of accessories...and i will take the bike with all the special parts on! ;-)
How do you feel with the bike, is really great as everyone are saying?

All the best

1 - 20 of 32 Posts