XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Like most owners I've done the mesh inserts to the side panels - but following a single seat I've also added matching inserts to the rear frame, rad protectors, foot peg plates and the bit of bodywork near the headlight

Most is held in place with very small welds / lodged etc - here's a few pics for anyone interested ok!

Attachments

Reactions: GogglesMcoy

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the rads

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.....the heel plates...

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and finally the small 'fairing' part on top of the headlight

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi all

Like most owners I've done the mesh inserts to the side panels - but following a single seat I've also added matching inserts to the rear frame, rad protectors, foot peg plates and the bit of bodywork near the headlight

Most is held in place with very small welds / lodged etc - here's a few pics for anyone interested ok!
Couldn't find a similar mesh to the one yamaha uses on the side panels... is yours the same?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi

I just went onto eBay to find a similar guage mesh... Think it was a couple of £ for an a4 sheet!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi

This is the same seller and item that I used - eBay item no. 121159745767

One sheet is plenty!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi. Correct - the official Yam mesh is hexagonal, I couldn't get hold of them 'cheap' so went for the other mesh. I did get some metal diesel filter plates off eBay that had round holes, but it didn't really suit the bike imo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts