XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas came early this year boys! Meet Rogue! Took delivery of her last night. She replaces an FJ09 and a FZ07. I'm Very excited to spruce her up. Mods I did right off the bat include:

Yoshimura R77 full exhaust

Bar end mirrors (off Amazon)

K&N High Flow air filter

I'll be flashing the ECU next weekend and putting her on the dyno. The R77 is one loud, deep and throat exhaust, really brings the bike to life. My next mod I think though will be putting on FZ09 bars or the Pro taper bars if I can find the right ones. Then its switching the signal/blinkers and cutting down the huge tail section. This forum has been immensely helpful already! Cheers!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
619 Posts
That pipe sits nicely on the XSR. Carpets and sofas.....now that's what I call a biker's garage! When the weather is too poor for riding, you can grab a beer and just sit in comfort and admire the bike. I'm assuming the bike isn't actually in your living room, right?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That pipe sits nicely on the XSR. Carpets and sofas.....now that's what I call a biker's garage! When the weather is too poor for riding, you can grab a beer and just sit in comfort and admire the bike. I'm assuming the bike isn't actually in your living room, right?
You, my friend, assumed right! It's just a chill space in the Garage, a man cave of sorts! Although I wouldn't be opposed to the XSR adorning my living room, the wife may have some other ideas about it!0:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts