XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
looking good man! Those RG tank pads look sweet. This is in that lane to the car parks for great park right? have to do a ride soon!

EDIT: i saw from you're plate you got it from woking yamaha? thats where i got mine! didnt get anywhere near as many accessories :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looking good man! Those RG tank pads look sweet. This is in that lane to the car parks for great park right? have to do a ride soon!

EDIT: i saw from you're plate you got it from woking yamaha? thats where i got mine! didnt get anywhere near as many accessories :(
There you go. Thats exactly where I was.. Yes we should do a ride soon..

I think i was just lucky to get those accessories. They did mention that just had recently fitted an akro carbon exhaust to a silver xsr700, so may be that was you then. Small world aeee..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats!!

Awesome shots, do you do photography as well ?

how was the first ride with it?

Share with us your experience! :)
I only do photography.. :wink2: I do photography for living..

The bike has been amazing so far. My wing mirrors do suffer from a little viberations over 4K RPMs, but then I think thats what you get from two pot engine. So far, I totally love the bike. So refined and smooth..

·
Registered
70 Posts

EDIT: i saw from you're plate you got it from woking yamaha? thats where i got mine! didnt get anywhere near as many accessories
There you go. Thats exactly where I was.. Yes we should do a ride soon..

I think i was just lucky to get those accessories. They did mention that just had recently fitted an akro carbon exhaust to a silver xsr700, so may be that was you then. Small world aeee..
That was probably me haven't had it on long. I dealt with Bill mostly, lovely chaps there. If your about this weekend for a burn up hit me up, can PM
Number or Facebook details.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That was probably me haven't had it on long. I dealt with Bill mostly, lovely chaps there. If your about this weekend for a burn up hit me up, can PM
Number or Facebook details.

Sounds great however My wife has already booked me for her shopping. Shame as the weather is great too.. It'll be great to stay in touch on facebook and soon lets have a ride together..

My facebook id is - Saurabh Dutt (I am on my lovely XSR in the profile pic).. See ya soon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts