XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
YAMAHA XSR700 Fly Screen - Smoked (P/N: B34-F83J0-00-00-Smoke)

In good condition, with no major/obvious marks.
This has also been upgraded with Louis.de Edge Trim and Clip/Clamp, for a much cleaner look than with the stock Trim.
(The original Edge Trim is included but is much chunkier and as it's a tacky Rubber finish, tends to appear dirty. It also doesn't have a Clip/Clamp so looks rather more unfinished.)

Note that in most of the photos of the Fly Screen fitted to the Bike, the original Edge Trim is still in place.

GBP £80 including shipping within the EU (£5 extra elsewhere)

---

YAMAHA Side Tank Pads (P/N: B34-F41D0-00-00-Black)

In excellent condition - only fitted to the Bike for a month.
I have also 'upgraded' these by scraping off the awful stock adhesive (which took ages).
You are now free to use a higher quality adhesive (I recommend 3M VHB Automtive Tape).
There are marks on the backside of the Pads, from scraping off the adhesive, but of course these are not visible when the Pads are fitted.

GBP £38 including shipping within the EU (£3 extra elsewhere)

---

SW MOTECH Headlight Guard Grille (P.N: LPS.06.642.10000/B)

In very good condition complete with the original fittings.
This gives a really unique look to the XSR700 and I would have kept it had it still fit with my new LED Headlight.

GBP £53 including shipping within the EU (£3 extra elsewhere)

---

PUIG 6301N 'Racing' Foorpegs (Black) with matching PUIG 6456N Front Footrest Brackets

In very good, lightly-used condition - No longer needed as I've purchased a Rearset.

GBP £40 including shipping within the EU (£3 extra elsewhere)
(Note that I will only be able to ship these in early January 2019)

---

ABM Rinova Billet Indicators

In excellent condition with bullet connectors crimped on and insulationg sleeving added.
In my opinion, these are some of the nicest Indicators for the XSR range out there, being neither too retro or too sporty - more 'industrial'.
It's quite hard to find completely rectilinear Indicators that do not bulge or flare out and these are definitely the finest of their type that I've found, with the body being entirely machined Anodised Aluminium (no Rubber parts).
They are also very bright.
I was extremely happy with these and am only selling them as since fitting a new Headlight (Purpose Built Moto "Flashpoint 7") I have had to remove the Fly Screen and Headlight Grille which has in turn reduced the 'visual mass' from the front of the Bike so the ABM Indicators stand out a little too much for my taste now.

CNC machined, polished and anodized black
Dimensions: 76 x 20 x 12 mm
M8 thread
Weight (pair): 70 g

GBP £45 per set (= 2 indicators) including shipping within the EU (£3 extra elsewhere)
2 sets available

---

HIGHSIDER Organic Indicators

In as new condition - tried out only.
These are more economical versions of the ABM Indicators and are also slightly smaller and less bright.
Again they are completely horizontally linear, with no tapering down to a point, unlike most other similar Indicators.
Still quite high-end looking, due to the matte Black Aluminium housing and smoked lens.

Dimensions: (H x W x D) approx. 12 x 55 x 23 mm
Length of flexible stem, approx. 11 mm 20 mm long
M8 x 1.25 thread
Ready to install, incl. cable

GBP £20 per set (= 2 indicators) including shipping within the EU (£3 extra elsewhere)

---

Shin Yo Stix Indicators (package branded as Louis.de Sporty Blinkers) with lightly smoked lens

New, in unopened box.
These are again a linear style Indicator but with a slightly sportier taper than the ABM and Highsider parts above.
They seem to share the same electronics/LEDs as the ABM Rinova and so are extremely bright.

12 V/ 0.5 W
Dimensions (HxWxD) approx. 20 x 62 x 24 mm
Approx. 12 mm long, flexible stem
Approx. 18 mm long M10 x 1.25 thread
Ready to install, incl. cable and connector
E-approved

GBP £10 for single Indicator (only 1 available) including shipping within the EU (£3 extra elsewhere)

---

Full LED Bulb Headlight upgrade
(iSincer H4 Main High/Low Beam & Philips X-treme Ultinon Parking Light)

In very good condition.

Main Bulb is an iSincer H4 High Beam-Low Beam 6000k unit, featuring Philips LEDs.

The Parking Light Bulb is the latest version of Philips' X-treme Ultinon W5W T10 6000k LED.

The bulbs offer a significant improvment in performance over the stock parts as well as offering a cosmetic improvement when fitted (and a modern White light, rather than the overly warm Yellow of the originals).

Neither item requires any modification at all to fit.

See racingkoala's thread for more information:
https://www.xsr700forums.com/forum/13...ed-bulb-2.html

GBP £28 including shipping within the EU (£4 extra elsewhere)

---

Pro-bolt Aluminium Gear Shift Rod M6/M6 Male 195mm - Black (P.N: GRODM66195BK)

In very good condition - used for just a couple of months. No longer required as I've purchased a Rearset.
These are no longer available from the manufacturer and finding Black-finished Shift Rods for the XSR700 is not easy at all.
Cleans up the look and is easily fitted in a matter of minutes.
I have cut the threaded part down on these a little (of course, this is not visible when fitted) and they would be suitable for most users apart from those that like the Gear Shifter adjusted very high up.

GBP £10 including shipping within the EU (£3 extra elsewhere)
(Note that I will only be able to ship these in early January 2019)

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'd be interested in those tankpads. Would you be able to ship to switzerland before Jan 5?
Yep, that would be no problem.
I'm travelling from tomorrow morning so can ship today from here or take them with me to the UK where I'll be over Xmas and ship from there on Friday.
Same applies for the other parts, if anyone is interested in them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi would be interested in the both sets of Highsider indicators. How do they compare to OEM bulbs in brightness. Do yo have any pictures of them fitted / did you need any adapters

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi would be interested in the both sets of Highsider indicators. How do they compare to OEM bulbs in brightness. Do yo have any pictures of them fitted / did you need any adapters
Couldn't really say, as I removed the stock indicators soon after buying the Bike.
I will say though that the Highsiders are not as bright as the ABM Rinova Billet units though, although I only had them turned on for a few minutes really.

You would need those basic Yamaha adapters to fit most after-market indicators (see image for example).
They're pretty easy to find and only around €5.

I don't have any images of them fitted to my XSR as I bought several pairs of indicators at the same time, to try out and see which I preferred.
I decided to go with the much pricier ABM Rinova Billet ones.
I've attached some product photos of the Highsider Organics fitted to another Bike though.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Couldn't really say, as I removed the stock indicators soon after buying the Bike.
I will say though that the Highsiders are not as bright as the ABM Rinova Billet units though, although I only had them turned on for a few minutes really.

You would need those basic Yamaha adapters to fit most after-market indicators (see image for example).
They're pretty easy to find and only around €5.

I don't have any images of them fitted to my XSR as I bought several pairs of indicators at the same time, to try out and see which I preferred.
I decided to go with the much pricier ABM Rinova Billet ones.
I've attached some product photos of the Highsider Organics fitted to another Bike though.

thanks for replying what made you choose the ABM over highsider out of interest

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for replying what made you choose the ABM over highsider out of interest
At the time, I had the Yamaha Smoked Fly Screen and SW Motech Headlight Grille/Guard fitted to my XSR.

The ABM units are a little longer and chunkier than the Highsider, which I thought worked better in terms of the 'aesthetic mass' of the Bike, at the front.
I felt that the Highsiders looked better at the back though but I really wanted the same parts front and rear so fitted the ABMs there too.
If you want an idea of how the Highsiders look fitted to the XSR700, take a peek at the ABM photos above - they're not massively different.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Abm

Hi Nightic

Would you take £60 for both sets of ABM Rinova Billet Indicators?
Do they need a relay? Assuming they might.
Can pay via PayPal if that is any good, if not no worries

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Nightic

Would you take £60 for both sets of ABM Rinova Billet Indicators?
Do they need a relay? Assuming they might.
Can pay via PayPal if that is any good, if not no worries

Cheers

Dan

Needs a simple £5 plug and play relay (better solution than resistors imo) to prevent overly fast flashing.
You got PM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Nightic

Sorry can’t PM yet. Thanks for giving me your best price, understand they’re worth it but it’s a little off where I was, but again thanks for getting back to me and If I change my mind I’ll give you a shout.

Regards

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just a note on the Highsider Organic Indicators, to clear up any confusion.

There are 2 available, priced at £20 for both, shipped.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Update to thread:

Highsider Organic Indicators now sold.

Photos added for the PUIG 6301N 'Racing' Foorpegs (Black) with matching PUIG 6456N Front Footrest Brackets.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts