XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering the buy of a leather jacket, in order to ride in style.
Any friend out here with a suggestion.
Looking for something retro that would blend with the bike's looks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a Spidi One Jacket, it's a very good Leather Jacket!
Super quality at the right price.

I think it's no more available, but you can buy a Roadrunner model which is a new model

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
I didn't know it is by Dainese. It comes with protections? Is it pricey, because all the Faster Sons accessories are a bit.
It has a kind of protections in elbows and shoulders, but you have to get your back protection apart.

The jacket is really good quality.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have a Spidi One Jacket, it's a very good Leather Jacket!
Super quality at the right price.

I think it's no more available, but you can buy a Roadrunner model which is a new model
Looks great too and to me that's one thing that matters, that and build quality and the level of protection to be had. Have to have all bases covered :D

Seen some guys walk around public places with the typical sport bike gear and i don't think i'm prepared for getting eyeballs like that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got rev'it ignition 2. Highly recommended.

The price on the official website is much higher than you get in other stores. I paid 350 Euros in Germany, including the optional back protector.

I think this jacket is a very nice balance between modern and classic, just like the bike itself. Textile mesh allows air flow and that's a good thing when the weather is very hot. Under 25C I always wear with the inner layer. It also has another waterproof layer.

http://www.revitsport.com/us_en/men/jacket-ignition-2.html#1010

·
Registered
55 Posts
Any leather jacket looks cool on a bike, it's what they are designed for. Buy one that fits and offers serious protection like a back protector etc. Dress for the slide, not the ride.
Here's my jacket(or very similar) and i have the matching leather trousers.

TBF, around town i have taken to wearing Kevlar jeans and my jacket but any serious ride sees me in full leathers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Amazon.co.uk has quite a selection on real leather jackets... some very very cheap!

these cost around 100gbp or even less which seems to be very good deals given that they're made of real leather.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts