XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a lcd flip and put a yellow film on top of it. Wanted to yellow on black but its more like yellow on brown without day light. Anyway so much better and more visable then stock.

·
Registered
2018 XSR700
176 Posts
I just ordered one a few days ago, without any color.
I really like the dark background much better, can't wait until mine gets here!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just ordered one a few days ago, without any color.
I really like the dark background much better, can't wait until mine gets here!
it also looks great, but on mine it was more of a dark blue than black, hence the brownish colour with yellow film on it I guess.

·
Registered
2018 XSR700
176 Posts
I'm afraid you're right, I saw a couple others that appeared more blue than I wished for, but I still strongly prefer "darker" background.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm afraid you're right, I saw a couple others that appeared more blue than I wished for, but I still strongly prefer "darker" background.
still 100 times better than stock imo, just replacing it was a bit of pain in the ass get yourself a hair dryer and razor blades

·
Registered
2018 XSR700
176 Posts
Yours looks great, so I ordered a yellow color film.
I went with VIBRANT YELLOW (NIGHT FLUO) .
Just to be a little different.... :ROFLMAO:(y)

·
Registered
2018 XSR700
176 Posts
Way better, thanks for inspiring me to switch color. It's very angle sensitive, sometimes it looks more flourescent.
gauge yellow.jpg

·
Registered
162 Posts
Has anyone done the other colours yet? I'm learning towards the vibrant yellow for max brightness in direct sun

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Has anyone done the other colours yet? I'm learning towards the vibrant yellow for max brightness in direct sun
There is no problem with visibility in direct sun, at least with mine normal yellow film. Also the display is set to 3 out of 6 I think so medium brightness

1 - 16 of 16 Posts