XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I already asked some questions in the forum here and there, but im introducing myself right now!

I have my forest green xsr 700 (my green arrow) since june last year, did couple of changes but nothing big yet. Im planning on buying the flat seat, and the chain cover from ermax.

Im in Madrid Spain, so I hope to share some routes with other xsr's from Spain!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you!! It has Around 4000 miles, 6500 kilometers aprox. So far the bike just behave amazing. Pretty happy of my choice!!!

Just saving some money for the upcoming changes I plan to do. Jeje

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thank you!! It has Around 4000 miles, 6500 kilometers aprox. So far the bike just behave amazing. Pretty happy of my choice!!!

Glad to hear that.

Are you planning to do your own maintenance or take it to a dealer/shop?

Hoping we can get some maintenance threads happening here :D Just make sure to setup a paylution account so we can support your beer fund

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Glad to hear that.

Are you planning to do your own maintenance or take it to a dealer/shop?

Hoping we can get some maintenance threads happening here
Just make sure to setup a paylution account so we can support your beer fund
Jaja, no no, at the moment the maintenance will be with my dealer, im not capable of doing a proper full maintenance rather than chain lub, maybe am easy wheel repair, jaja

In the future with some time and more space ill dedicate to do it by my own!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can we get some hints on the upcoming changes?

Well, I'll get the flat seat, the rear hugger from ermax same color as the thank, evotech tale (tidy), and the side mesh.

Then when I save a bit more, the akrapovic 2 pipe exhaust, the rizoma flashings (club &a club s models).

There is a chance that also i get the sw-motech bar riser in the future, Its only 20mm, but im tall and any help to improve the way I seat will be welcome.

What do you guys think??

·
Registered
5 Posts
congrats for that bike! Another one from Spain!! Maybe it's time to change the main language of the forum...haha

Nice colour and nice bike. I am also interested in getting the double Akrapovic exhaust soon...

Greetings from Barcelona! Maybe we can plan a meeting for a route in Zaragoza :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts