XSR 700 Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought my XSR in July of 2018. I ride everyday and now I have a little over 28,000 miles on it and she still runs like new. Also, I usually get 55 miles to the gallon.

·
Registered
249 Posts
???Think you have a tyre obsession, @dan1

Better go to the tire threads and start there your questions and remarks. But it will not help you to collect other people's choices, if you are not sure.
But if you are sure and have already made your decision, then go, let them fit and make your own experience. The number of those experiences makes you better in your next decision.

BR
hombacher

·
Registered
50 Posts
Had it less than a month and done about 750 miles.

Same here Had it on 23rd July and I've done 825 so similar amount. Probably going to do less now as the weather has turned wet. ( I know fair weather biker but my younger days when bikes cost £100-£400 used and were all you had to get around on are gone)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I recently changed chain and sprockets and I went with a 45 tooth rear instead of 43. Wow! So much more fun to ride now, much more pick-up.

·
Registered
382 Posts
not enough... knee was screwed up and just wasn't a great summer for riding for me. But some riding is better than none.

·
Registered
222 Posts
1400 miles this season. Not as much as usual but actually more rides just shorter distances, besides two 120 mile round trippers.

·
Registered
XSR700
5 Posts
Hi All. New member here. Got mine in late August '20 and just made the appointment for the 600 mile first service for next week.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts