XSR 700 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sweet, I want those as my next tires

Are they as good as I think?
The best tire for street riding and sportier touring. They are as well excellent on wet and if im not mistaken I read somewhere that they work better on wet then on dry :D I have them for 4k now and they are amazing. I live in Hamburg where the weather changes quite often and we have a lot of rain and I've never had any bad experience ever since I bought them. Sometimes you can see in back of your mirror how much water they throw in the back and leave a dry mark on road. Im just super satisfied

·
Registered
147 Posts
The best tire for street riding and sportier touring. They are as well excellent on wet and if im not mistaken I read somewhere that they work better on wet then on dry :D I have them for 4k now and they are amazing. I live in Hamburg where the weather changes quite often and we have a lot of rain and I've never had any bad experience ever since I bought them. Sometimes you can see in back of your mirror how much water they throw in the back and leave a dry mark on road. Im just super satisfied
Dude that blows my doors. I can't wait until I wear out these Pirelli Phantoms and I'm definitely getting Road 5 s. Got only 2800 miles and still a lot of tread so it's gonna be a couple years, but I am laser focused that is my next tire. Thanks!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts