XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
It might just be the perspective of this image, but isn't the lamba sensor awfully close to the rear brake pedal?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I know it's one pic but this has one of the cleanest looks that fits the bike more than most anything else. I personally think some of the more popular euro3 options don't fit the neo part of this retro bike. This Hindle hits the neo and retro. Enjoy Skelee! Did you add the noise reducer for $50 more? This is a megaphone, yes?

·
Registered
2018 XSR700
233 Posts
I agree with @dan1 completely.
That shape-design looks amazing on the XSR.
I think I slightly prefer it with the metal end cap though...
When the choice is available, I usually prefer metal.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice. The black ceramic Hindle is on my list for my next big mod. So cool that they are Canadian. Just worried about how loud they might be, as Vancouver is heavily cracking down on any vehicles with louder than stock exhausts.
BTW, what bag frames are you rocking there?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know it's one pic but this has one of the cleanest looks that fits the bike more than most anything else. I personally think some of the more popular euro3 options don't fit the neo part of this retro bike. This Hindle hits the neo and retro. Enjoy Skelee! Did you add the noise reducer for $50 more? This is a megaphone, yes?
I did get the noise reducer but its an easy on/off.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice. The black ceramic Hindle is on my list for my next big mod. So cool that they are Canadian. Just worried about how loud they might be, as Vancouver is heavily cracking down on any vehicles with louder than stock exhausts.
BTW, what bag frames are you rocking there?
sw motech

·
Registered
2018 XSR700
233 Posts
I love the ground clearance, smooth bottom profile is “second to none”. Particularly interesting to a build that might see a tiny bit of rough terrain.
I’m just afraid it is a little loud, even WITH the baffle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts