XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there!

My name is Quinten and I'm from Utrecht, Netherlands. I am almost done with my motorcycle license but since
I am in love with the XSR700 I ordered the XSR700 2020 in white. I cannot wait until they drop it off.

Since I am new to driving a motorcycle I will be here asking shitloads of questions. I am also here to enjoy all the nice
photo's you guys are sharing here.

Q

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hello Quinten
Please tell me about your username kuuxsr. Is that a way to say "cool xsr"?

Do you have a bike now, that you use to complete your license?

How many months a year can you ride in Utrecht? Are you going to ride in cold weather with heated grips?

You will get lots of help here from some smart folks, I never stop learning with their ideas.

Build your riding skills, find a riding school and see what they offer. Become the smartest, safest rider you know.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Quinten, you will love your new XSR!! I was on vacation in the Netherlands April 2019 and found an awesome motorcycle gear shop in Amsterdam called "Biker Outfit". I bought a badass "Revit" leather jacket and ended up wearing all over Europe (no room in the suit case). This store had more riding gear in it than any store I had ever been in. Anyways, I don't know how far you are from Amsterdam but if you are close enough you should definitely check this store out.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!
As a child (mid 70's) I went with the soccer club to a tournament in Vleuten. Very nice people there!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome Quinten, you'll have a blast on the XSR. First, I'll give you a little hint, you don't drive a motorcycle, you ride it. Just FYI. When you get it, put up a picture.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hello there!

My name is Quinten and I'm from Utrecht, Netherlands. I am almost done with my motorcycle license but since
I am in love with the XSR700 I ordered the XSR700 2020 in white. I cannot wait until they drop it off.

Since I am new to driving a motorcycle I will be here asking shitloads of questions. I am also here to enjoy all the nice
photo's you guys are sharing here.

Q
Welcome KUU, plenty of good stuff here, as with your new XSR.
Stay safe out there and enjoy the ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts