XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have bought a second hand XSR700 a few week ago and have been enjoying every meter I rode on it so far. I use it for every fun rides and as transport, since i don't have a car.
When i bought it the motorbike had a lot of yamaha extra´s on it. I tried the Yamaha soft side bag for a while and can conclude its pretty useless. So searched for other side bags on the internet and found nothing decent for the XSR.
So I have bought 2 surplus bags and have tried to make one of them fit to the yamaha rack. I´m curious about what you think of the result.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Pretty New myself so I hope I'm not treading on any toes by welcoming you in first.

Bike looks fab as all XSR700's tend to do. I think those surplus bags are an utterly fantastic idea. They look great and and enhance that mad max raw look that I love so much. I think I'll try to track something similar down for myself.

First post and an inspiration all ready!

·
Super Moderator
619 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Those bags look pretty authentic on the XSR - and much more spacious than the Yamaha side panniers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kirerev! I'm sure that you will enjoy the XSR. Is it your first motorcycle?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome! its a 35L bag, so its pretty large. Also is a big advantage that i can still use it as an backpack.

I have had one bike before, it was an honda transalp. So its quite a change.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah!

Hi All,

I have bought a second hand XSR700 a few week ago and have been enjoying every meter I rode on it so far. I use it for every fun rides and as transport, since i don't have a car.
When i bought it the motorbike had a lot of yamaha extra´s on it. I tried the Yamaha soft side bag for a while and can conclude its pretty useless. So searched for other side bags on the internet and found nothing decent for the XSR.
So I have bought 2 surplus bags and have tried to make one of them fit to the yamaha rack. I´m curious about what you think of the result.
Hey nice to have another "Nederlander" on here :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! its a 35L bag, so its pretty large. Also is a big advantage that i can still use it as an backpack.

I have had one bike before, it was an honda transalp. So its quite a change.
Oh, a Transalp. That was my first bike also!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts