XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Striple was involved in an incident, insurance company paid out. And i could only afford Mt07 or xsr700 with that. Preferd the looks of xsr so went with that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thnx mate, Yes there are quite few things on my list. It will take some time. Had the Akrapovic week after i got the bike, couldn't stand the OEM one. It sounded like a 125. :frown2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thnx mate, Yes there are quite few things on my list. It will take some time. Had the Akrapovic week after i got the bike, couldn't stand the OEM one. It sounded like a 125. :frown2:
Akra is the way to go, expensive but worth it, plus even with how great everyone knows those exhaust system to be you still don't see them on the street in numbers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Farhan, i am looking of getting Akra exhaust too, how loud is your exhaust? I really like the sound of Akra for Mt07..

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have the Akra MT-07 titanium exhaust on my XSR. Can see a vid of it in the exhaust section under "Akrapovic stainless steel exhaust" post. The stainless is not very loud with the dB-killer, but I've seen some tricks on youtube on how to make it a bit louder.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Farhan, i am looking of getting Akra exhaust too, how loud is your exhaust? I really like the sound of Akra for Mt07..
Hi, Its carbon Akra. And its very loud with baffles in. I never wore ear plugs when on my Triumph but now ive started wearing ear plugs in coz its too loud, in a good way. :)

I will try to make a video of it tomorrow and will post it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi, Its carbon Akra. And its very loud with baffles in. I never wore ear plugs when on my Triumph but now ive started wearing ear plugs in coz its too loud, in a good way. :)

I will try to make a video of it tomorrow and will post it.
Great, looking forward to the video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts