XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I'm Kostas fron Athens (Greece) and have a Susuki GSF SA 650, K8. When I saw that it will be released in a while i put my Suzuki for sale. A Yamaha dealer told me yesterday that the model (xsr) will be in Greece next month.....:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
You're so lucky! I'm across the pond so we may never get it. :crying:
And you get to go home with one next month too! Have you already put down a deposit?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yaaamaha, sorry to hear that...:frown2:
I will wait for the xsr to come to Greece to see it up close and after i pay.
GogglesMcoy, I have seen the above list and i like the following:
1.High-mounted Exhaust System
2.Smoke Fly Screen
3.Billet Frame Tube End Caps
4.Radiator Cover
other mods will be later....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
new update, the dealer told me that the model will come in December.......

·
Registered
72 Posts
i imagine delays would be region specific. I suppose that it has to do with the reason for the delay. Is it still warm enough to ride in Decemeber in Greece?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't think there's actually a delay. In the UK the bike's going to be launched at the end of Nov/early Dec so dealer will probably have it in their showrooms in December. That's usually a pretty quiet time of year for bike dealers over here, but I think there's going to be a lot of interest in the XSR700. When the MT-07 was launched you had to go on a waiting list to buy one.

·
Registered
324 Posts
But wasn't the MT-07 launched around spring when motorcyclists are starting to get active again? May see the xsr700 sales pick up around that time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts