XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself, my name is "who cares" but you can call me Plazo.
As you probably already guessed reading the title (and maybe hearing my bad accent) I'm french.
I have a motorcycle driving license as well as a bike since a little bit less than a year and I keep modifying it since a few months now.

I think I'm ok with all I wanted to modify, I'm just trying to find a way to get rid of all those cables behind my headlight and I'd like to modify my speedometer with the Motogadget Motoscope Pro.

I'll post some pictures of my bike as soon as I'll be allowed to...

Plazo

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since I've been allowed... to use my brain here are some (bad quality) pictures of my bike.

I'll try to find a decent camera to take better pictures and upload it here.

Feel free to make good or bad comments (must confess I have a preference for good ones) on my bike or ask any questions.

Plazo.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
747 Posts
If those are your bad photos, I look forward to the good ones! That's one seriously cool looking XSR - those tyres certainly finish the scrambler look very nicely. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

Thank you very much for your comment. I am not really happy of the quality of my smartphone’s camera but if you say it’s not that bad, maybe i’ll just try to take some other pictures earlier in the day in order to have a better luminosity.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI the tyres are the same than those of the Sucati Scrambler. Those are the Pirelli MT60 RS.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice headlight you have there. Care to post more info about it? I'll love to see some close-ups and maybe with it on.

The bike overall looks great in black.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Nice headlight you have there. Care to post more info about it? I'll love to see some close-ups and maybe with it on.

The bike overall looks great in black.
Hi Alin.

I'll post more pictures with some close-ups in a few days or weeks and I'll list all the changes I made on the bike.
For the moment I can tell you that the headlight is a mix I've done between the led of this headlight and this naked headlight bucket

Here are below some pictures of how it looked before being set on the bike and one picture next to the original bucket.
I'll post some pictures of it with the lights on as soon as I can but what I can tell you is the led "halo" really beautiful :)

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice bike. Could you share and info on your Seat? Très sympa le style 🙂
Hi,

The seat is a custom one. I bought it at NMB Design a french saddlery based in the south of France in Nice.
Cost me 555 euros, quite a lot I know but I really love it and it has a premium quality.
It's an alcantara seat + leatherette + foam for a better comfort.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts