XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just found this great forum about the XSR700.

I ordered a brand new XSR700 last week, i will have it maybe next week and in the meantime,
I hope to get some good info from this forum.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Bertan, great to have you. This is a first class forum with first class members. The advice they offer is fantastic and the forum helped me out before I even joined up. You are gonna love it when the baby arrives. Still can't get the smile off my face and I've had it since January. All the best dude.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you, i already love this forum, so much good advice here. I ordered the grey color, with heated grips, fork gaitors and flat seat, a usb power source and connection for my tomtom gps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i plan to buy an exhaust with deeper tone, just looking for now though.
i testdrove on an xsr 700 with high exhaust. I liked that but i dont like the looks of it. i find the ixil ironhead very nice looking and cheap (462 euros) but i dont know how it sounds. i also like the sx1, so i dont know yet which to choose.

·
Registered
400 Posts
i plan to buy an exhaust with deeper tone, just looking for now though.
i testdrove on an xsr 700 with high exhaust. I liked that but i dont like the looks of it. i find the ixil ironhead very nice looking and cheap (462 euros) but i dont know how it sounds. i also like the sx1, so i dont know yet which to choose.
I take it this is a project you will take on yourself? If so, your brave. I would need the help of a shop or better yet an pre-configured system that I heard before through videos.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome as well!!

Unfortunately, I have never pulled the trigger on any parts like that from Aliexpress. Typically just techy doo-dads and what not.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats bertan! Nice looking bike. I spot the fork gaiters and the saddle, any other mods?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes Kenme, i have also heated grips and usb outlet, and gps is also cabled already on the xsr.
next, ASAP is fitting a screen, i like the barracuda. and probably also an exhaust.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts