XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up new bike 2 months ago, and have been checking the posts a lot. Wish I'd changed earlier... love it, ride everyday - either commute or weekend rides.

So far; R&G Tail tidy, Yamaha windshield, R&G Radiator Guard and Akrapovic carbon exhaust - waited a few weeks before deciding on this, very happy, love the sound and price was good. Also have the Givi BF24 (adapter) and Givi XS605 (tank bag) - good for my day trips.

Also went for Bar End Mirrors as don't like stock ones. Reckon I jumped in too soon, and got the Oxford ones, which look ok, but had to sacrifice bar weights and not happy how they screw in - barely hold, have come loose a couple of times. Has anyone else had trouble finding mirrors that fit with stock bar end weights or actually fit the internal thread and don't stick out too far on side?

·
Super Moderator
870 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mark. Just when we're having to contemplate wind, rain and salted roads ahead, you can look forward to a great summer of riding your XSR! Post a pic of your bike when you can.

·
Registered
6 Posts
@Mark. I have the Oberon Streetfighter Bar End Mirrors.

http://www.oberon-performance.co.uk/acatalog/Oberon_Streetfighter_Bar_End_Mirrors.html

I cannot recommend them enough. I would think that is saying something, given my daily commute across London and the amount of filtering I do.

They have a stockist in Auckland. See how you get on. If you're interested and having trouble sourcing, PM me. I'll be in Auckland in December, can prob find some room in the luggage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.