XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still buzzing about my new red 2018 XSR700, i love it. Bought it last thursday as an ex demonstrator with only 230 miles on the clock, came with the akro pipe which sounds just perfect also front number plate and the silver side panels which set it all off, I added the R&G tail tidy for an extra £100. Would like some bar end mirrors, can anyone recommend any?

·
Super Moderator
622 Posts
Welcome, Daz - lovely colour. Keep it securely locked up in Bristol!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome. I'm surprised they put an aftermarket pipe on a bike they used for demos. Do you know if they put any fuel altering equipment on it or flashed the ECU? Anyway, you got a good deal just having the Ak pipe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, yeah the bike had this kit installed for demo purposes and was set up in ecu as i asked the same question at the dealers. Security wise I've done all i can with the locked garage and alarm lock anchored to the ground though nothing will stop a determined thief.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Still buzzing about my new red 2018 XSR700, i love it. Bought it last thursday as an ex demonstrator with only 230 miles on the clock, came with the akro pipe which sounds just perfect also front number plate and the silver side panels which set it all off, I added the R&G tail tidy for an extra £100. Would like some bar end mirrors, can anyone recommend any?
Always love the red! welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts