XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everybody, hope you are all well and wrapped up warm for the winter riding extravaganza.

Not only am I a noob, but I'm a bit thick too. I joined up yesterday and posted a bit of an intro with a question on a different thread.
After thinking to myself this morning , I'll have a quick look before work, I suddenly realized how dense I am. (Nothing new, the wife tells me every day.) Had I used my eyes, I'd have realized that I needed to introduce myself here. Sorry Dudes.

I bought my beautiful XSR700 literally on Saturday and the thing is utterly awesome!! Feel a bit like mad max on it. Can't wait till it's run in and I can have a good blast around the country lanes!!

Not very experienced, having passed my full license a year and a half ago, time to actually go riding has been very limited. (Freelance and 2 girls seem to take 25 of the available 24 hours in a day!) Really, I think Ive only managed a couple of thousand miles since getting the golden ticket to freedom, so yep, really new and still trying to trust the rubber around the twisty's. Gotta love it!

Not much else to tell really, as I 'm sure you've already realized, I'm annoyingly boring. Not to mention thick as proven above.

It's fantastic to be a part of this forum and a great big thankyou for having me. Roll on the summer and some spare time to go out and play!!

Cheers all

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mods

Hi there, great to hear from you.
I'm not planning any mods as yet. Funds are a bit on the low side after buying my new baby. Plus my lovely wife has been great about spending on a new bike but paying out for mods might be pushing the good will a bit far. Hee hee.

Might find some mesh for the side panels though. I pretty much like the raw, almost not quite finished project look these beauties have about them. Maybe I'll change the exhaust for a better growl when funds eventually surface.

Any plans for yours?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts