XSR 700 Forums banner

Black or Inox

Help needed; SC Project Conic70s

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  ORS 
#1 ·
Relatively new to this forum, I need your help in decision making :cool:

I own a 2020 XSR700 XTribute, yes this is important.

Black vs. Inox
Looks vs. Budget

I'm convinced by Cappuccino Moto and R2 Moto and will buy the above-shown exhaust.
I'm also convinced that this is going to be a EUR3 version; both videos will show you why.

Now the big question I would love your opinion about

Black version: €719,-
Inox version: €599,-

Does the black stay? how beautifully will it be after 3 years... Is it worth the €119,-?
And of course, looks... what do you think?

The XSR XTribute looks like this (not my bike, I have the standard exhaust)

See less See more
#2 ·
Just a thought...
I had a standard alu exhaust cover and just painted it black with "high" temperature stoves paint. It looks good and and don't care a thing about how much will the colour last. I'll grab my can, spray it a bit more and wait for the exhaust temperature to do its magic.
Done.

Of course, you will cover the logo or would have to nicely protect it with tape before painting.

#5 ·
I personally like the inox version a lot more. Only reason, I didn't went with it was that is a euro3 and I wanted a euro4 pipe and not too loud... just trying to keep the peace in my neighbourhood 😙

#14 ·
Relatively new to this forum, I need your help in decision making :cool:

I own a 2020 XSR700 XTribute, yes this is important.

Black vs. Inox
Looks vs. Budget

View attachment 25202 View attachment 25203
I'm convinced by Cappuccino Moto and R2 Moto and will buy the above-shown exhaust.
I'm also convinced that this is going to be a EUR3 version; both videos will show you why.

Now the big question I would love your opinion about

Black version: €719,-
Inox version: €599,-

Does the black stay? how beautifully will it be after 3 years... Is it worth the €119,-?
And of course, looks... what do you think?

The XSR XTribute looks like this (not my bike, I have the standard exhaust)
View attachment 25207
Woops, might be better to DM you instead

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.