XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I bought the rizoma club L indicator to put on my bike , I managed to install them ok But I have no clue how to connect the position light cable on them to my bike.
Any advice would be appreciated ?
I will post pictures tomorrow

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Front , I installed the rizoma club S (Break light + indicator) on the rear without any issue since the cable adaptor was in the pack I bought but for the front I have the right adaptor for the indicators cable so the indicators are working fine, I only did not manage to connect the position light cable to the bike , it is not the same than the indicator adapters. As I said I will post photos tomorow to clarify

·
Registered
177 Posts
Front , I installed the rizoma club S (Break light + indicator) on the rear without any issue since the cable adaptor was in the pack I bought but for the front I have the right adaptor for the indicators cable so the indicators are working fine, I only did not manage to connect the position light cable to the bike , it is not the same than the indicator adapters. As I said I will post photos tomorow to clarify
Let me add :
- Rizoma Club S = 4 wires (+ indicator, + running light, + brake light, - ground)
- Rizoma Club L = 3 wires (+ indicator, + running light, - ground)

For Rizoma Club L, you just have to connect :
running light wire to the front running light (in the headlight)
ground wire to the negative wire (in the headlight)
I don't see any problem ? :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody from Spain!

Sorry for the upload, but yesterday I was installing the Rizoma's Club S (Rear) and I really did struggle to install them since I believe I must have got the wrong cable adapter or something, I only did managed to install the blinker function, but not the running light and brake light.

I went for the EE088H cables that Rizoma indicates in their website, but that cable only manages 2 wire connections, so I had to leave the running light and brake light wires without connection.

Is there any other wire adapters that suits better the 3 function blinker? Or the only other option is to cut the wires and reassemble them with the original brake light wires? Am I missing something?

I couldn't have a look into the front connections, but I can figure that somethig similar is going to happen since im going to add a new function vs the stock indicators.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi everybody from Spain!

Sorry for the upload, but yesterday I was installing the Rizoma's Club S (Rear) and I really did struggle to install them since I believe I must have got the wrong cable adapter or something, I only did managed to install the blinker function, but not the running light and brake light.

I went for the EE088H cables that Rizoma indicates in their website, but that cable only manages 2 wire connections, so I had to leave the running light and brake light wires without connection.

Is there any other wire adapters that suits better the 3 function blinker? Or the only other option is to cut the wires and reassemble them with the original brake light wires? Am I missing something?

I couldn't have a look into the front connections, but I can figure that somethig similar is going to happen since im going to add a new function vs the stock indicators.

Thanks in advance!
I bought a cheap plate light cable plug in ebay, kept the original one and soldered a cable to it to power the day running light.

You can find pictures of my setup here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts