XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
764 Posts
Welcome to the forum - those days (hopefully not too many) are going to go very slowly now the sun's out! Still, a red XSR will be well worth waiting for.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello from Staffordshire in fact absolute center of the UK.
Reckon I'd swop it for north Yorkshire you are going to enjoy a great bike on wonderful roads.
I'm up in hawes mid May might see you for a cuppa.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum and to XSR ownership. I have only recently bought mine and so far it has proved to be a great choice with a fantastic engine and it's a brilliant all rounder. Mine has an Akro pipe, rack, pannier rails, crash bars, rad guard, speedo relocation, flat seat, and fly screen but they are great bikes in standard trim. Not based too far from you, in Middlesbrough, and can confirm it's a brilliant bike for the North Yorkshire roads. I might see you out and about, mine is a yellow 60th anniversary model.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Now then!

Hello there. I'm a Yorkshireman, but just sneaked over the border into Lancs. I got my green XSR new last year and have put plenty of miles in commuting to work. I discovered Wray bike night last year and had some good rides to Wray (near Morecambe) on a Thurs evening. Also got a good ride up to the Lakes last autumn. The 700 is a great bike, hope you enjoy it. Look forward to hearing your thoughts when you get the bike. Cheers, Anthony.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts