XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!
I'm a motorcycle enthusiast from Virginia. I've been a die-hard Honda rider for years but had my eye on the XSR700 for a long time. Unfortunately, I've had to live vicariously through everyone in Europe since they weren't available here in the US for the longest time. Well, the time finally came and they are available for 2018!! I picked mine up from the dealer two weeks ago and couldn't be happier with it. I look forward to doing some mods in the coming months so you will probably see me pestering the forums for help at some point.

Ride safe everyone!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome from NJ, picked up mine 1 week ago.....in the 20s here so a little to cold for me to ride even with heated gear,lol

·
Super Moderator
622 Posts
Welcome to the forum, fellas. Now the XSR700 is at last available in the USA, let the floodgates open!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome from NJ, picked up mine 1 week ago.....in the 20s here so a little to cold for me to ride even with heated gear,lol
Man I hear that. I haven't ridden at all this week due to the sub-zero temps. Like you I have heated gear and usually ride through the winter but lately its just been brutal. :frown2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts