XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody.

New to the forums. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm a new rider with an interest in the XSR700. I've heard a lot of great things about the FZ-07/MT-07, but I much prefer the XSR styling. I also know that I'm much too new for taking on the 09/900. And many experienced riders seem to say that it's more fun to go all out on a slower bike than to go partial on a faster one. So I'm thinking I'll listen to those wise words. Bike would be used for the occasional commute and weekend riding. Not looking for anything crazy. Anyways, just happy to be here and any advice would be welcomed and much appreciated.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hoi and Welcome to the forums!

Southern California does this mean 365 days of riding? However, what the others said is right, there is no need for big, heavy, powerful, etc. It can cause some other problems, which you may not believe in advance.

And the experienced riders will tell you too, that a lightweight, good balanced bike with a lot of usable (rideable) HPs is the best ride you can have. Have a good time and fortune with your decision for your right ride!

BR
hombacher

·
Registered
200 Posts
Be welcome, Sir,

XSR700 is one of the most enjoyable bikes around, in so many senses that you will most unlikely regret having gotten it :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts