XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

here I am, a happy owner of XSR 700, bought a week ago!

Take care
Rad

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on the new XSR 700! How's the ride, beside the strong winds?
Riding this bike is awesome!!! One year ago I bought a honda shadow vt125 as in our country there's been introduced a new law allowing driving 125 bikes with car driving license... After almost one year on honda shadow I decided to pass an exam (believe me - in Poland it's not peanuts :) it's the hardest exam in Europe - that I heard) and switch to bigger bike as the performance of 125 is really good for first 2-3 months ... then you lack the power :) During the driving course I had an occasion to ride on Yamaha MT-07 and I loved the engine but the look didnt satisfy me :) and then I discovered the sport heritage segment of yamaha and got in love with XSR 700 !!! I was considering Kawasaki Vulcan S, but the riding position on XSR was so comfy that the choice was obvious :)

Yamaha is really a great option for me, it's so easy to ride, torque engine, smooth power, easy to filter the traffic... every time I ride this bike (it's a week time :))) I smile and am very happy !!!

that's my story :)

Take care
Rad

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Rad,
i'm glad you like your XSR700, it's a very great bike at a reasonable price!

Just for my curiosity, how tall are you?
I'm 1,85cm and i feel great with the bike...it seems like you're very tall on this picture

The weekend is coming...it's time for a Sunday ride! ;-)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Rad,
i'm glad you like your XSR700, it's a very great bike at a reasonable price!

Just for my curiosity, how tall are you?
I'm 1,85cm and i feel great with the bike...it seems like you're very tall on this picture

The weekend is coming...it's time for a Sunday ride! ;-)
Hi, I'm 1,82 cm and I also feel great on yamaha :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts