XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, had my XSR just over a month - so far so great!

Mods I've done:

Yamaha Fly Screen (smoked)
Yamaha Flat Seat
Yamaha Radiator Side Covers
R&G Frame Crash Bobbins
R&G Exhaust Protector
Evotech Fork Crash Bobbins
Evotech Radiator Guard
Powerbronze Hugger
V-Trec Brake & Clutch Levers
Gilles Speedometer Holder
Nitron Rear Shock Absorber

Possible Future Mod:

Scorpion Serket Exhaust System - not sure though, unless there is a fuel map to go with it?

Brian

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Hey Brian welcome aboard, crikey that's quite a mod list already, you certainly don't hang about...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well you're off to an amazing jump start haha. Welcome to the boards! I'm unsure of the fuel map to go with the Scorpion but there are a few exhaust threads on here that should provide the answers you're looking for in regards to that.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brian. That's an impressive mod list after only 1 month! Did you have any issues with the Speedo mount and the screen placement?

Steve

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought some of the accessories in advance, after doing research, mostly on this site.

The only one I'm not sure about is the Powerbronze Hugger. It is part mesh, but I'm thinking this will allow water through?

I took a chance on the Gilles speedo mount, it just fits behind the Yamaha screen.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thanks for the info Brian, looks a tight squeeze but the fact that it fits without fabrication is music to my ears! Nice one!

Steve

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the XSR.

Looking forward to what else you plan to do. This bike is a great platform to modify.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts