XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am still in my first 300 km, but it runs really smooth, has a great sound, very comfortable and easy to handle. My previous motorcycle was an XJ6 which a very easy bike to ride, the XSR is easier. I am waiting for my first long trip. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I am still in my first 300 km, but it runs really smooth, has a great sound, very comfortable and easy to handle. My previous motorcycle was an XJ6 which a very easy bike to ride, the XSR is easier. I am waiting for my first long trip. I'll keep you posted.
Have you started to think about what modifications you want to do as yet? Even accessories?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It definitely needs a rear hugger, I rode 15 km last night on wet road, the sit and my back were a complete mess! Ι have installed the official side bag, radiator covers and the MT07 sliders. I am considering a puig screen for my journeys.

·
Registered
400 Posts
It definitely needs a rear hugger, I rode 15 km last night on wet road, the sit and my back were a complete mess! Ι have installed the official side bag, radiator covers and the MT07 sliders. I am considering a puig screen for my journeys.
Good choice, I always liked the design they had going on for them, really complements the bike, as seen in the picture below I pulled from their site:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts