XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
620 Posts
Welcome to the forum - you've been busy! Thanks for providing us with some inspirational pics. You've given me the prompt I needed to get on and plastidip my radiator side panels - a small effort compared to your mods!

I've moved your thread to 'Appearance & Body' as I know it's going to generate a lot of discussion.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey drifz77,

your bike looks great! How's the handling since you replaced the front end of the bike? Does the new front fairing make a difference with wind buffeting?

Steve

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello, thanks, for the wind side, yes it's much better !! By cons for the driving position .... it is very very hard for the wrists and kidneys

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hello, thanks, for the wind side, yes it's much better !! By cons for the driving position .... it is very very hard for the wrists and kidneys
So short rides are great but anything longer results in pain! Sounds like a few sports bikes I've had in the past! Are the products from S2 Concept? What's the overall quality and fitting like? Would you recommend them? :smile2:

·
Registered
400 Posts
So short rides are great but anything longer results in pain! Sounds like a few sports bikes I've had in the past! Are the products from S2 Concept? What's the overall quality and fitting like? Would you recommend them? :smile2:
For me most bikes are a pain to take on long rides. Often I have to do short stop overs along the way. Takes longer to get to your destination but worth it. Not that good to sit down for so long anyways.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Yes, it is quality material, and the team S2 is great !! The bike is fully equipped with their products

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For me most bikes are a pain to take on long rides. Often I have to do short stop overs along the way. Takes longer to get to your destination but worth it. Not that good to sit down for so long anyways.
Yes it is true, it is not a motorcycle to make long travel, but it's vers COOL Styl !!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts