XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Xavier, i'm French, i live in La Baule in France.
I'm a baker (and biker:D )
I took my driving test in 2016, I am 26 years old.

I come here because there is no French forum, and this place in the alive air.

My bike is XSR 700 anniversary, somewhat modified:

-Akrapovic carbon
-mirror
-single saddle
-satchel
-black radiator
-headlamps "scrambler"
-rear part "barracuda"

Other things are to come...

Pictures in my album.

Sorry for my english.

See you soon:wink2:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi Dude,

I hope I'm not offending the veteran forum users as I'm brand new to it, but I'd like to welcome you aboard.

You're going to find it fantastic here, they are a great bunch of guys, always willing to chat and offer really useful advice.

Your bike sounds awesome! I only bought mine last week and just love the ride. Had a Triumph Bonneville before and just couldn't get on with it. Pity, it was a beautiful thing. It's all about the ride though, and the XSR certainly supplies that magic.

All the best

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello fellow french, I'm from Lille but I come on vacation in St Brevin every year, maybe we'll be able to catch up this summer!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the welcome!

Dimmes>>> The radiator is this "acces design" (I cannot post of link because 1 message)

rossz>>> Oui il y a des petites routes sympa dans les terres vers Saint Brevin:wink2:

Good day:smile2:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome to the forums! No need to apologize for the english, we all come from different places and most of us can't spell proper anyways ;)

Love this picture of your bike though! Classic, what's the next mod on the list ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, the next mod is JvB-moto Super7 Rear Fender, then JVB comfort seat, i would make photos...

See you soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts