XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,
So I finally did it and bought 2017 XSR2017 (all in black) yesterday. Collection on Saturday morning an can't wait.
It was a choice between the XSR and the Ducati Scrambler Icon.... the XSR edged it mainly by instinct. :grin2:
As it's my first big bike, it will be a learning curve but looking forward to it!!!

Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
115 Posts
Greetings all,
So I finally did it and bought 2017 XSR2017 (all in black) yesterday. Collection on Saturday morning an can't wait.
It was a choice between the XSR and the Ducati Scrambler Icon.... the XSR edged it mainly by instinct. :grin2:
As it's my first big bike, it will be a learning curve but looking forward to it!!!

Cheers,
Dave
Nice one Dave! Weather is getting a bit cold now but you're not a million miles from me. Hopefully in the summer we can all arrange a ride out for people in this part of the world.

Reactions: DaveJ7

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks John, getting a bit chilly out but there is bound to be a good day or two before it picks up again.

·
Super Moderator
707 Posts
Welcome, Dave. A good decision - you get a lot more for your money with the XSR. You'll enjoy it. IMHO the Desert Sled is the best of the Ducati Scrambler family....but it's even more expensive for what it is!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts