XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my XSR700 yesterday afternoon :)

I've always liked working on my bikes, so I've already ordered the Astra Depot Bar End Mirrors and the New Rage Cycles LED Fender Eliminator. I'm also looking for front turn signals that sit flush but I haven't found any good deals yet. I plan on painting the front fender and the exhaust black, to give it a more blacked out look and maybe add a protection for the oil filter, since it sits so low.

I'll be posting pictures shortly. :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congrats on your new bike! I was also thinking of some oil filter protection, perhaps the SW-Motech or Pyramid under belly. I just turned 5000 miles on mine in 3 months.

·
Super Moderator
762 Posts
Welcome aristosv......sounds like you've got quite a project developing there. Enjoy!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just got my XSR700 yesterday afternoon :)

I've always liked working on my bikes, so I've already ordered the Astra Depot Bar End Mirrors and the New Rage Cycles LED Fender Eliminator. I'm also looking for front turn signals that sit flush but I haven't found any good deals yet. I plan on painting the front fender and the exhaust black, to give it a more blacked out look and maybe add a protection for the oil filter, since it sits so low.

I'll be posting pictures shortly. :)

I'm a fellow XSR700 owner currently in Cyprus (Limassol).

If you want to take a look at my blacked-out bike in person, let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts