XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!

I just picked up a Silver 2018 XSR700 a few weeks ago and although I haven't had much time to ride (only about 100 miles) I absolutely love it!! I've already performed the following mods:

*Removed the amber reflectors
*Modified the stock exhaust to make it a little louder (drilled 6 holes, 3 top/3 bottom, 3/8 size drill bit)
*Yoshimura Fender Eliminator
*Rear LED turn signals
*LED flasher relay to eliminate hyper flash
*Swapped the front headlight out with a SKTYANTS 7" 7 Inch led Headlights with 7 inch Housing Bucket
*Swapped out the rear view mirrors for some bar-end units
*Radiator Guard Grill (not installed/hasn't arrived yet)

I'll post links to mods as soon as my post count allows.

Thanks!!

Hector

·
Super Moderator
620 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Hector. That's an impressive list of mods - that headlight looks great. I've taken the liberty of adding your mods list to your pics in your registry/check in thread.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum, Hector. That's an impressive list of mods - that headlight looks great. I've taken the liberty of adding your mods list to your pics in your registry/check in thread.
Oh cool! Thanks!! :smile2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good looking bike...I have the same one. Been considering the exhaust modification, any chance you have any video/sound you can post (whether its on here or another site?) Also, where did you relocate the front turn signals? Thanks and good luck with the bike.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good looking bike...I have the same one. Been considering the exhaust modification, any chance you have any video/sound you can post (whether its on here or another site?) Also, where did you relocate the front turn signals? Thanks and good luck with the bike.
I'll try to get some videos up tomorrow of the exhaust sound and also the turn signals in action. They're built into the headlamp (one of the pictures shows the turn signal lit up).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts