XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say hello! I just purchased a used 2018 Xsr700. I am trying to get back into riding after taking an 8 year break. My previous bike was a Suzuki SV1000. I fell in love with the xsr as soon as I saw it. I'm hoping to do a lot of modifications to it over the next few years.

As the title states, I'm in the Atlanta area. I'm a little north of Atlanta and I am new to the area in general so if there are any local riders I'm down to meet some fellow xsr riders.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wanted to say hello! I just purchased a used 2018 Xsr700. I am trying to get back into riding after taking an 8 year break. My previous bike was a Suzuki SV1000. I fell in love with the xsr as soon as I saw it. I'm hoping to do a lot of modifications to it over the next few years.

As the title states, I'm in the Atlanta area. I'm a little north of Atlanta and I am new to the area in general so if there are any local riders I'm down to meet some fellow xsr riders.
Hey there and welcome to the group. I live in Jacksonville, I’m new here as well. Still don’t have an XSR but am working out a few details in life ( getting kid off to college ) and hope to find one and let the games begin. Best of luck with it !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts