XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Hrvoje ( 39 ) and i am photographer and videographer from Croatia.
Motorcycle was my long time wish, so i am in school to get my A drivers licence.

I am excited like little kid because tomorrow I am going with my friend to get my first bike, Yamaha xsr 700.

Since i am a new driver ( hope i will pas the test next week ),i would like to learn as much as i can from this forum and about the mods for the bike.

I will post some of the photos and videos in the next few days.

Wish you all the best in these crazy times!

Kind regards from Croatia!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome Hrvoje, you'll be pleased with the new bike. I find it a little amazing you guys can actually purchase a bike then get a license to use it. Just the opposite where I live. We must first have a license then get a bike. By the way, could someone pkease try to tell me how to pronounce Hrvoje?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome to the forum and motorcycling. Excellent choice for a first bike.
I'm also a new rider and the xsr700 is my first. It is amazing that on every ride I continue learning and the xsr keeps raising the bar, keeping me humble and excited for the next ride and learn something more. Amazing bike!
Good luck and wishing you lots of fun.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

I had a look at some of your YouTube videos and I am impressed (love the Frozen World one). You are very talented and work hard to create those.
I hope you will create a similar style one with your XSR because there are no cinematic style videos out there, just V-logs and tech instructions.

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello everyone !!

Thank you so much for your wishes and messages!

She is finally home! Her name is AYA and the previous owner helped me so much! I made some changes and i will add few stuff to make her unique :)

I can't ride normally since i am waiting for my exam ( it's crazy because of the covid )

Here are few quick photos!

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Hrvoje, you'll be pleased with the new bike. I find it a little amazing you guys can actually purchase a bike then get a license to use it. Just the opposite where I live. We must first have a license then get a bike. By the way, could someone pkease try to tell me how to pronounce Hrvoje?
Hello!
I can because I have regular driving license and i am old 😂
Haha...Hrvoje is hard name to pronounce...i am not good in pronouncing :)

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to the forum and motorcycling. Excellent choice for a first bike.
I'm also a new rider and the xsr700 is my first. It is amazing that on every ride I continue learning and the xsr keeps raising the bar, keeping me humble and excited for the next ride and learn something more. Amazing bike!
Good luck and wishing you lots of fun.
Thank you!
I can't wait...i hope that my exam will be soon. Hope you are having fun !

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the Forum.

I had a look at some of your YouTube videos and I am impressed (love the Frozen World one). You are very talented and work hard to create those.
I hope you will create a similar style one with your XSR because there are no cinematic style videos out there, just V-logs and tech instructions.
Thank you so much!
I am just a beginner in video but i will learn and improve. Please subscribe if you like. I will make video with XSR for sure or start some kind of vlog...i just need to test some things.
Have a nice day!

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome Hrvoje! Dobrodosao! Izabrao si dobar motor a ljudi ovdje na forumu i na fcbk stranici su odlicni. Uvijek pomognu ako ti treba savjet! Polozi taj test i onda uzivaj i prekrasnoj masini :) zivio :cool:
Hvala puno DeYo. Taj motor mi je bio bas zalja. Forum je stvarno odlicna. Hvala na lijepim zeljama i nadam se da se cujemo. Veliki pozdrav iz Zagreba!

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Same same next Tuesday my examn of about 45 minutes driving with the examinator behind me in a car... Love croatia! My favorite is Zadar and Orebić had great times there! You got great roads to travel!
Ohhh....nice nice! Yeah, there are some nice roads to travel and ride.
Wish you all the best on your exam too!

·
Registered
XSR700 xTribute '20
59 Posts
Hello everyone !!

Thank you so much for your wishes and messages!

She is finally home! Her name is AYA and the previous owner helped me so much! I made some changes and i will add few stuff to make her unique :)

I can't ride normally since i am waiting for my exam ( it's crazy because of the covid )

Here are few quick photos!

View attachment 25097 View attachment 25098
Wow! What kind of muffler is on this beauty

1 - 20 of 25 Posts