XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
The fairing is metamorphic. It not only eliminates the giant oem can but hides the sad brackets that become more visible once you put smaller turn signals on. Beautiful kit.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was quite expensive but I just love this 80s look it gives. Super easy to install too, so I can recomend it to anyone

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks a lot. I can only agree with you @dan1. I wish I could find a picture of the tech black version with the fairing installed. I'm a bit in doubt if the fairing would suit that color. And I wonder what color would suit the tech black best from the list below

·
Registered
323 Posts
Oh I just realized it must be the MDMN6 option 🧐
S2 concept will email you back and answer your question, attach a pic of your bike and ask them which is a match. They answered my question within a couple days about a front fender.

·
Registered
9 Posts
S2 concept will email you back and answer your question, attach a pic of your bike and ask them which is a match. They answered my question within a couple days about a front fender.
Just did. They could not provide me with a picture of how it looked on the bike in 'black tech' though. Guess I will have to take my chances. Thanks for the advice :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts