XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Looking for a cheap way to replace my headlight with a led.

I found a 7" housing made from chinesium. Wondering if anyone has done the same?

Registered
I鈥檝e used one and it wasn鈥檛 too bad but it鈥檚 a pain getting the LED in if the depth of it is quite big.
Also you would have to dremel off the bottom not on the headlight Mount if you intend to use it as it stops the bucket from angling down to the road.
The bolts are m8 thread as well so you would have to drill out the brackets to accommodate the bolts.

I hope that helps.

Registered
Look up here on the site, seems the XSR900 bucket is fairly low cost and bolts on to the mounts, requiring some shell modification on the bottom. I don't know where the post is but I picked up on one to do mine. I plan to make some flat aluminum side supports to pull it back too.

Registered
I bought IPSXP light to replace a 500 lm Axiom LED light that I lost the bike mount for. The duration was long-lasting, so I don't need to charge it every day, plus, I don't need to buy batteries anymore, I can charge it with USB (it is included in this item). Save me a lot of money from buying batteries.

Registered
I bought IPSXP light to replace a 500 lm Axiom LED light that I lost the bike mount for. The duration was long-lasting, so I don't need to charge it every day, plus, I don't need to buy batteries anymore, I can charge it with USB (it is included in this item). Save me a lot of money from buying batteries.
i have knee and elbow protectors from roller skating, do you think i can use it instead of protective motorcycle wear?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts