Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried this one :

...I was not conviced by quality and efficiency :(

Now I will test these one :

What I want :
- white light
- instant ignition (to switch from low to high beam)
- same efficiency than halogen bulbs
- small height at the back of bulb (Max 40mm)
- no fan because it's rubbish
- direct plug (don't want a can bus converter)

I'll let you know my conclusion :D

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am running the iSincer H4 bulb. Just used it last night and it's great. Very bright and the beam pattern is about the same as stock, maybe a touch wider (less than 10°). I do not think it would be any more blinding to oncoming traffic because the cutoff looks the same from 40 ft away.

Agreed with Tom that it's much more white, but mine isn't really blue, more of a pure white (5500-6000k I think). I wonder if there is some variation with the LED chips they're using. I don't mind it the color.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am running the iSincer H4 bulb. Just used it last night and it's great. Very bright and the beam pattern is about the same as stock, maybe a touch wider (less than 10°). I do not think it would be any more blinding to oncoming traffic because the cutoff looks the same from 40 ft away.

Agreed with Tom that it's much more white, but mine isn't really blue, more of a pure white (5500-6000k I think). I wonder if there is some variation with the LED chips they're using. I don't mind it the color.
I got mine the other day. How was the installation for you? Do I need any resistors for it or its pretty straight forward

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got mine the other day. How was the installation for you? Do I need any resistors for it or its pretty straight forward
Plug and play for the most part. No electronics necessary.

I did have to rotate the bulb in the mount to get it to line up properly (you want the LEDs themselves pointing to the sides to maintain the original cutoff profile).

I guess I had to move the pigtail around a couple of times to feel like I wasn't smashing it when I reinstalled the reflector assembly but that's expected in a motorcycle headlight bucket.

·
Registered
41 Posts
thanks for that. I did wonder which way they should point as nothin in the documentation will have to take mine apart as did them up and down

1 - 9 of 9 Posts