XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

If someone is interested, I've installed SW Motech TRAX top case on my XSR and some new stuff.
I will make a video next week on my youtube channel. I can finally store and lock my stuff now. It does not look bad at all, and you can remove it when you don't need it.
I've installed 2 bottles on one side and a 2L Fuel canister on another side. Love it!
Cheers from Croatia.

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great. Can you share the manufacturer and make of the small sidebags?
Yes, please.
No worries mate. The ones on the back are SW Motech Legend Gear tool bags. They are not big and i keep Gopro stuff, batteries, and small tools in them. For me they are perfect. I switch to saddle bags when I go on trips and need bigger space. I Will try to make a video this week.

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how did you fix the side bag? I have the same but it is very low.. your looks higher.
Yeah, they get low, especially when you put more stuff in them. I used 3 straps out of 4 and i used the 2 shoulder straps to make like some kind of web where i can put my tripod of umbrella flash. It keeps them more up.

·
Registered
76 Posts
No worries mate. The ones on the back are SW Motech Legend Gear tool bags. They are not big and i keep Gopro stuff, batteries, and small tools in them. For me they are perfect. I switch to saddle bags when I go on trips and need bigger space. I Will try to make a video this week.

Thanks for the info! I currently use a small leather tool bag to hold just a tire repair kit, disk lock and small cargo net. Like the look the SW Motech bag much better.

·
Registered
Yamaha XSR 700 , 2018
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Most of the other mods/products on the bike is from SW Motech.
I would tale a look at their website :)
Yes, you are correct. They were super kind and sent me all the equipment I've wanted and equipped my bike because I take photos and videos. I am not sponsored or paid by them and can write and say whatever I want. I am always honest so I will make few real reviews and give my opinions and help.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts