XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some OEM parts from my 18 XSR700 I am giving away. Things like the original exhaust, mirrors, tail light/fender, headlight and a few more pieces. They are all like new condition and are left over from some modifications I did. I just don't have the room to keep them anymore. It's for the batch of gear not just individual pieces, so you need to take it all. If you are in the NYC area and want to pick them up, let me know. [email protected].

·
Super Moderator
707 Posts
That's a very public-spirited gesture Troy. Make sure those New Yorkers form an orderly queue!

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have some OEM parts from my 18 XSR700 I am giving away. Things like the original exhaust, mirrors, tail light/fender, headlight and a few more pieces. They are all like new condition and are left over from some modifications I did. I just don't have the room to keep them anymore. It's for the batch of gear not just individual pieces, so you need to take it all. If you are in the NYC area and want to pick them up, let me know. [email protected].
What a seriously nice thing to do. I am sure there are some second hand xsr700 owners with a cut tail that would like to have the rear fender and OEM light back. Even if it's just to do an evotech tidy afterwards with it. And laugh all you want but I bet there are a couple of second hand owners who bought an xsr700 with an aftermarket bucket that would like the OEM back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts