XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here's my green beautie
Orange brick wall background has me thinking what a green XSR will look like sitting among a sunset. Seen a lot of cars and bikes in british green in sunsets and its just about as best as it can get. Can't imagine any other color pulling it off even a shred better.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The xsr is such a sexy looking bike especialy in forest green i just hope i can keep her looking the dogs danglies as the main point alot of reviews pick up is that the paint is thin and rust can set in!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Where did you find that protection below the bike?

Due to work-related things, I may have to go to roads with gravel... and I don't want to sell my xsr to buy another one with more protection. So...where can we buy?
It's more of a styling exercise than actual protection. It's just plastic, might deflect a few stones but won't take any serious hits. Got it from Ermax, same as the frontscreen.

If you want some more protection, SW-Motech has something a little more useful, but maybe not quite as stylish.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It's more of a styling exercise than actual protection. It's just plastic, might deflect a few stones but won't take any serious hits. Got it from Ermax, same as the frontscreen.

If you want some more protection, SW-Motech has something a little more useful, but maybe not quite as stylish.
Thanks for the quick answer!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts