·
Registered
2020 Yamaha XSR 700
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Guys and gals, I can attest to the build quality and performance of this exhaust as I have one on my bike. After two years of riding, it still looks brand new - the can, that is. The pipes have bronzed a bit, but that is something I like on a bike. It also sounds great with a nice throaty rumble. No re-flash of the engine management system was required.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle

·
Registered
371 Posts
Guys and gals, I can attest to the build quality and performance of this exhaust as I have one on my bike. After two years of riding, it still looks brand new - the can, that is. The pipes have bronzed a bit, but that is something I like on a bike. It also sounds great with a nice throaty rumble. No re-flash of the engine management system was required. View attachment 26695
without the reflash, no low idling, and about the same torque curve? Notice anything that would make you feel like you could use a reflash or almost identical feel, engine breaking etc?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I saw no real impact on the way the engine performed. Some time later I installed a Power Plug for reasons not related to the exhaust. It still works great.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha XSR 700
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys and gals, I can attest to the build quality and performance of this exhaust as I have one on my bike. After two years of riding, it still looks brand new - the can, that is. The pipes have bronzed a bit, but that is something I like on a bike. It also sounds great with a nice throaty rumble. No re-flash of the engine management system was required.
Thanks for the support! lol. beautiful bike my friend

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha XSR 700
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump, just took possession of the exhaust, see first post for update. No longer a feeler thread, I'm ready to ship it out the day after I receive payment. Lets get this baby sold!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Have you joined at the FZ07 forum and posted it there? It very likely will fit FZ and MT 07s as well. You could check on the fit, then post there if applicable. It is a good forum for XSR owners as well, after all, same engines and a lot of overlap of parts.

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha XSR 700
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Have you joined at the FZ07 forum and posted it there? It very likely will fit FZ and MT 07s as well. You could check on the fit, then post there if applicable. It is a good forum for XSR owners as well, after all, same engines and a lot of overlap of parts.
I haven't yet, was going to do that today actually! I've listed it in some FZ07/MT07 facebook groups as well since it is compatible across all 3 models.

That said their forum doesn't seem to want to send a confirmation email for me to set up my account so...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts