XSR 700 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, the lever is a thumb brake I had installed as I can't use the standard rear foot brake. Due to the loss of my right lower leg in a bike accident many years ago

·
Registered
22 Posts
Order the flip direct from Clusterz I'm Canada - approx £25 posted and took two weeks
Ah I See, I may well do the same. I struggle to see the display in the day time. Hoping flipping it will be a bit easier on my eyes.

Typo.....in Canada, not 'I'm Canada'.....
😂 sounds rather big headed. I - AM CANADA 🇨🇦
The gear under the indicator is a thumb brake - can't use a normal back brake as I've only one leg!
I know a guy on my road who had a bad crash many years ago, he now has something similar in his car, just under the steering wheel for the brakes.

Honestly, that is amazing. I never thought I’d see that on a bike, but just shows what an incredible world we live in. There’s something out there for everyone 🙌🏻
Thanks for sharing👍🏻🏍

·
Registered
1 Posts
Always preferred the xsr900 display so when I saw folks getting the clusterz flip I thought I'd give mine a change.....looks great!j
What is
Always preferred the xsr900 display so when I saw folks getting the clusterz flip I thought I'd give mine a change.....looks great!j
Which spedo relocator is that? Have only seen the brouge that puts it to the right. Like the center better.

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's the Gilles version - tucks in tight under the official screen!

Reactions: Chris_Barrable

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've just ordered the Gilles central relocator (£38 Ebay) and the LCD flipper from Canada as well as a colour changer insert (£33). I've gone for the green one as my bike is green.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts