XSR 700 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya guys I'm a noob to the forum although ive spent many hours browsing here.... so anyway just about 2 weeks ago I was riding to collect my gf from work...it was wet and slippery and a car was about to pull out from a side street so I checked my mirrors with plenty of space behind I came to a stop...about 10 seconds past and the truck driver behind decided that he "didn't see me" and completely demolished my beautiful bike....two weeks later I'm back on my feet and looking for a new bike....ive had a browse and settled on getting another xsr lol...im going to customise this one a bit more and have had a play on photoshop...let me know what you guys think..thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Real sorry to hear about the accident and hope you're all well now. But those are both great renderings and I'm really stuck on which one I like. I think I'm going to have to go with the second one. Are you stuck on that color scheme??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you...it ran over my leg but never broke a bone !! very lucky...I want to keep a good level of satin black ad the original brushed aluminium...but with a vibrant colour so that my kit can match and will be easier to see lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
Glad to hear your ok. Number 13 bike gets my vote. Havent seen an xsr with a belly pan i liked but that rendering looks good.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Sounds like you had a lucky escape..!!! good to hear there's no lasting damage to yourself though...shame about the bike...

Great renderings and i think the #13 looks awesome so gets my vote...

·
Registered
321 Posts
thank you...it ran over my leg but never broke a bone !! very lucky...I want to keep a good level of satin black ad the original brushed aluminium...but with a vibrant colour so that my kit can match and will be easier to see lol
Okay in that case I'll go with the #13 bike as well :) But holy moly, lady luck was definitely on your side !

·
Registered
324 Posts
Glad to hear that nothing was broken. I do like the color theme of the right render, but the side plate with the spade looks too good too let go of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts